This Boot Camp is an intensive program focused on the core principles of professional case management practice. This highly interactive educational event combines case management theory with skills practicum in a workshop format. Usually 2-3 days in length, the Boot Camp curriculum has been delivered both live and online. Ascent customizes the content to your organizational needs.
The program is specifically designed to provide the underpinning of fundamental care coordination process skills and is also used as orientation for new staff or to jump start experienced care coordination staff onto the fast track to more proactive, energized, goal-driven practice adding value to your organization and most importantly – to your health care consumers!
Course content covers areas including:
- Theoretical underpinning for professional case management
- Connecting practice to organizational mission and vision
- Scenario-based skills application
- Competence-based practice and performance management
- Outcomes-driven care planning
- Client self-sufficiency
- Resource identification
- Projecting professionalism in practice